judy and frank (i’ve named him just now) don’t have much of a marriage. she’s always afraid she’s going to do something to piss him off and he’ll want a divorce, but this is just her anxiety. he’s actually devoted to her, but doesn’t get caught up in her worries so she thinks he doesn’t love her.
rick and wife (no name yet) are a blast out of my past. he’s my ex the ax murderer and she’s me when i was living with an abusive asshole. it’s going to be hard to write her convincingly because i was such a wimp back then. she’s been trying to leave him since before they got married, but he keeps her insecure and holds her kids over her head. typical abusive pattern, with fights and blowups, tearful reunions and promises, and then walking on eggshells until the next explosion.
cindy and husband (no name yet, do i have the luxury of time? no) hate each other. she’s not happy with any aspect of her life, and this includes her marriage. he is tired of her carping and suspicions.
gordon and laurie i’m not sure about. it’s a neurotic relationship. they love each other when sober, but when drunk they fight bitterly and both end up with bruises and the cops called by the neighbors.
and how do they all die? i’m getting some inklings.
frank dies of his circulatory problem. every time he goes over to mom’s he ends up fainting after sex. several times he has to go to the hospital because he hits his head. on one occasion, all his secrets come out. when judy takes him home and they begin to reconcile, they try having sex, he faints, and she props him up while going to look up his condition online; he suffocates while she’s out of the room. she is blamed.
rick and wife perhaps both die together. gordon hates both of them and decides they should die. not sure how, tho. not sure how judy is blamed for it. what happens to the kids?
cindy dies of an overdose which is blamed on judy. she finally decides to throw mom down the stairs, from which mom is rescued miraculously, and before mom can call the cops to arrest her daughter, she collapses and dies.
gordon dies of convulsions after an episode of menieres disease brought on by a music cd judy sends him. laurie notices and does things to aggravate the problem. judy is blamed.
laurie? how does she die? didn’t i put something down about her earlier? evidently not.
here’s my newly picked name analysis
- Your first name of Frank has given you a quick, analytical mind.
- You are creative, versatile, and imaginative.
- However, independence, positivity and the urge for action and progress are such strong forces in your nature that you find it difficult to control them.
- You feel happy as long as headway is being made, but as soon as you are obstructed or your individuality and freedom of action are restricted, you experience an intense nervous reaction.
- Moods of depression can result during which you become sarcastic and stubborn in your attitude toward everyone, especially to those in closest association with you.
- While the name Frank creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and tension or accidents to the head.
and i’ve never done one for the spice yet, so here’s the other name i have picked out
- Your name of Laurie gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.
- You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.
- This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.
- You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.
- You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.
- You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.
- Although the name Laurie creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.
i’ve got rick’s wife and cindy’s husband.
while we’re on cindy, one of the traits of a cindy is that they play with the spellings of their names. i’ve noticed this. cindy. tsindy, sindee, cindie, sindeigh, cyndhee. do the kabalarians make anything of this? well, i’ll never know, because they only allow 6 lookups. good thing my instincts for naming are good, because i’m not going to be able to rely on the kabalarians anymore. damn.