the eldest daughter is named judy. that’s because i know a woman we call crazy judy, who fits my image of a wacko. since i’m being sort of autobiographic about this character (more than the other characters, who are also shades of moi), i find it hard to accept the idea of myself as a wacko, but judy begs the description.
the second daughter is named cindy, because i have discovered that all cindies are crazy, no matter how they spell their name. the spelling changes are one clue. but search your memories for cindies and you’ll find i’m right.
i’ve neglected naming the brothers, partly because they’re amalgams of too many other people. the third son, for example, is a melange of my ex the ax murderer, steve martin, and glenn beck, and the youngest son is a mix of homer simpson and a friend of jim’s who needs go nameless (to protect what is left of our circle of friends from hating us).
but this morning i hit upon the perfect name for the third son. rick. as in, rick the prick.
it’s all in the name.
here are the cabalic meanings of these names.
- The name of Judy creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public.
- You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts.
- This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture.
- Although the name Judy creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that without overall harmony with a balanced last name, it can cause intolerance and impatience.
- This name, when combined with an unbalanced last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver and bloodstream, worry, and mental tension.
- Your name of Cindy has given you an idealistic nature with a desire to help others.
- Your initiative often causes you to be the first to act when you see a need.
- Since you are impressionable and receptive, you feel the misfortunes of others very keenly.
- However, this name makes it awkward for you to express your deeper thoughts and feelings with finesse and diplomacy to the extent that your candid, sometimes blunt, manner of speaking creates misunderstandings with others.
- Being somewhat self-centred, you learn through your own experiences, as you rarely take advice from others.
- Yet, you are sensitive and very easily hurt and offended.
- You long for praise and appreciation for your efforts, but others find it difficult to understand you.
- Although the name Cindy creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and tension or accidents to the head.
- Your name of Rick has many sterling qualities but does not give you an overall stability.
- You do everything with an intensity to the point of fervour, and either you feel tremendous elation or you are in the depths of despair.
- People often disappoint you because you are idealistic and are apt to place those whom you admire on a pedestal.
- Then you become disillusioned when they fall short of your expectations.
- You are quick mentally and like to see things moving at an accelerated pace.
- Patience is not one of your virtues; you want to move when the impulse strikes you.
- While such spontaneity is fine at times, you must take account of conditions and employ careful analysis so as to avoid disastrous results such as accidents due to hasty actions.
- Most things you do, you do well, but as soon as the task, hobby, or job becomes familiar or routine, you are bored and crave a change.
- Although the name Rick creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, and solar plexus.
i don’t have the youngest son’s name yet. maybe it’s a nickname, like bubba or fats or pencildick.
i can see many character possibilities influenced by the choice of name. if only i could work backwards from the desired characteristics and arrive at the perfect name. if i knew their birthdays and could run a birthchart on them, i would be able to tell everything about them, but still not exactly how they would act. that would be determined by their attitude. do they hate and fear, or are they open and attracted? this determines what they will do with their gifts, talents and brokenness from day to day. there are so many variables to constructing characters. you really have to let them tell you, because figuring out a character from the top down is only projecting your own lies onto others.
using just this information, the numerology of the name, or really just using the stuff i found on the kabalarians website, i have health information on my characters. it says above that judy has liver, bloodstream, worry, mental tension. that says alcoholic to me. and cancer. and she primarily uses weed to dampen her constant anxiety. for cindy, nerves and head, particularly accidents to the head. so we know how she dies. and we can see why she keeps a pharmacy of her own at home. for rick, he has nerves and heart trouble, so will it be stroke and heart attack or something more prosaic and handmade? they all at times border on insanity by one definition or another.
why are they all nervous? no, only cindy and rick have nervous system difficulty. judy has worry and mental tension. but hers is not all intense and control-freakish like her two siblings. they’re nerve wracked because of how they grew up, which was in an alcoholic household, where they had to walk around on eggshells to avoid having drunk dad or codependent mom blow up at them.
oh, and i just ran the name Mom:
- The name of Mom creates a restless, creative nature that takes you into many ventures, but does not allow you to see things through to a satisfactory completion.
- Yours is a versatile, musical, artistic, but independent nature and you must have the freedom to express your creative ideas and abilities to be happy.
- An urge for independence causes dissatisfaction and frustration in close relationships and you find the “ties that bind” restricting.
- The qualities of this name would find a more constructive outlet in work that involves high-pressure selling or promotional activities, possibly in community affairs, for it contains a positive, driving power.
- Although the name Mom creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and through worry and mental tension.
mom’s character is nicely revealed. she sacrifices herself for her children and still they turn out less than she’d hoped. there’s a heart attack there, as well, and maybe hypochondria and insanity as well.
i’m finding all sorts of things about them.